Moscow Street Crews ask residents for roll cart assistance
February 1, 2017 (Moscow, Idaho) —
As Moscow Street Crews continue to plow and maintain roadways with additional accumulation and melting periods, they would like to remind residents to attend to roll carts properly so plows can more efficiently clear streets and sidewalks.
- If you have a driveway, consider placing your roll-cart in the cleared driveway area rather than in front of or on top of the berm.
- Moscow residents are asked to promptly remove solid waste carts from the curb line or collection area throughout the year. This is especially important during the winter months with snowfall when Moscow Street Crews are plowing roadways and sidewalks.
- To assist crews, residents are asked to remove rolls carts from the curb line or collection area by 12 p.m. (noon) the day after their scheduled collection day.
- To ensure uninterrupted garbage service during snow events, residents are asked to provide and maintain clear access to roll carts with a minimum three (3) feet of clearance from any obstacles.
- For more information, please call the City of Moscow Sanitation Department at 208.883.7131.
If residents have any questions regarding snow plow operations or roll carts, please contact the City of Moscow at 208.883.7000.
Jen Pfiffner, Assistant City Supervisor