Palouse Pathways, Inc.
- Community & Civic Associations
- Education Support
Palouse Pathways, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer organization that was formed in November 2013. It grew from efforts of teachers, parents and community members who wanted to assist and encourage families and students preparing for life beyond high school. The mission of Palouse Pathways is the is the advancement of educational and career opportunities and the provision of educational and career preparation, information and resources.
Palouse Pathways’ medium- and long-range goals include the following:
1. Providing resources, information and inspiration to families to help them prepare their students for colleges and careers.
2. Encouraging and engaging students in college and career planning
3. Helping students gain admission to colleges and programs
4. Helping families save for college and make sustainable college financing choices.
5. Supporting the work of local schools and the aspirations of local students.