Apprentice Electrician Wanted!Cheetah Electric has an immediate opening for an experienced, reliable, and dynamic Apprentice Electrician to install, repair, and maintain a variety of electrical systems, including electrical panels, lighting, and service work. The right candidate should be interested in installing and troubleshooting both commercial and residential types of electrical components. Our ideal candidate will possess excellent people skills and a track record of reliable work. Previous electrician experience and a current Idaho and/or Washington electrician’s license, and a flexible schedule is a strong plus. Most of our work is within a 50-mile radius of Moscow, ID.
Apprentice Electrician Duties and Responsibilities· Work under the observation of a journey-level electrician in the maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems
· Make safety a priority
· Assist with and perform installation and maintenance tasks
· Maintain licenses in Idaho and Washington, while advancing in the electrician apprenticeship program
· Follow specifications on blueprints or technical drawings for installations
· Perform routine maintenance and service work on various systems as requested
· Conduct all repairs, service work, and installations according to code
· Notify client immediately if the plan needs to be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances
Apprentice Electrician Requirements and Qualifications· High school diploma or equivalent
· Current electrician apprenticeship licenses in Idaho, Washington, preferably both states
· Previous experience as an electrician is a plus
· Ability to read blueprints, technical drawings, and diagrams and follow specifications
· Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as knowledge and skills are acquired
Valid driver’s license
· Willingness to acquire your own set of tools and safety gear
· Must pass a background check and drug screening
· Able to work independently
· Excellent customer service skills
*Note – Third and fourth-year apprentices are highly desired.
To apply, contact Diana at (208) 883-1099 or CCR@CheetahElectric.com. Deliver your resume & our application to: 206 West Morton St. Moscow, ID 83843.