Run or walk for fun and to help support suicide awareness and bystander intervention as part of the "I Got Your Back" Safety Week. Participants have the option of a 5K (3.1 mile route PDF) run or 2K (1.3 mile route PDF) walk route around campus starting and ending at the Student Rec. Center (SRC).
Registration includes a t-shirt to the first 200 participants.
Day of the Event
Fun run check-in is from 8:30 a.m. - 9:40 a.m. and we strongly encourage everyone to check-in by 9:45 a.m. in front of the Student Rec Center.
A few reminders about the event:
- Parking is available in the orange lot across the street (crossing Line St.) east of the SRC.
- We will not have a place for you to store any personal belongings
- You will need to sign a waiver if you have not already done so
- Please stay on the sidewalks and campus roadways
- University policy does not allow pets at this event
This event is a partnership between the UI Counseling & Testing Center, Beta Theta Pi fraternity, Recreation and Wellbeing, Vandal Health Education, and Gritman Medical Center.